How does GitProtect support enterprise security requirements?
As a provider of a security tool, GitProtect.io takes all the security measures to protect your data and help you meet international security standards, legal and compliance requirements. Here are the security features GitProtect.io provides to guarantee your DevOps data security:
- full disaster recovery scenarios coverage: GitHub/Atlassian/GitLab infrastructure is down, your infrastructure is down, or GitProtect infrastructure is down,
- ransomware protection, which includes immutable storage and limited access to,
- storage credentials, possibility to add another storage instance for replication purposes, in-flight and at-rest AES encryption with your own encryption key, and zero-knowledge encryption,
- agile GitProtect deployment: SaaS, On-premise or hybrid, with the migration option as a possibility too,
- integration of GitProtect.io with external providers that use SAML 2.0, such as Azure AD, Okta, and CyberArk, for authentication and forwarding information,
- integration with password manager and external password vaults like AWS Secret Manager or Azure Key Vault,
- advanced task monitoring with Audit logs, email, Slack, and Webhooks notifications,
- daily plan reports and monthly SLA reports on whether and in what percentage of your resources are secured in a selected time frame,
- different permissions and roles to access your backups,
- upcoming: Splunk, Datadog integration, and audit logs export!
Moreover, GitProtect.io works in accordance with SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 standards and guarantees your data availability, confidentiality, security, and processing integrity.